Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dead Woman's Pass and Ken is nowhere to be seen!!

"Where in the heck is Ken???" Well, I wasn't there. so this is not my picture. This is Lisa Corti's great photo at Dead Woman's pass of my fellow trek mates with their snack from Margaret. Apparently Chupa Chup Suckers. I didn't get one because I got the "Hell out of Dodge" to quote Karen. I had to publish this pic for Karen. I didn't get the picture of our high altitude pass on the trek. She was so thrilled to make it to the pass. I was so cold, so out of breath and SOOOOO over the romance of the trek that I asked Emma if she saw anyone go down and which way did they go in the fog from the cloud we were in. No photo opportunity for Ken. "not interested, unconcerned, don't care" I was the last one into Dead Woman's Pass and first one out.....See the entry below to see the happy look on my face to be DOWN.........

No comments: